Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan Kumar (SA)     26 September 2012

Pay fixation regarding

Sir,

I joined a central govt laboratory,  Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 16.12.2006 as a Scientific Asstt.  on the pay scale of Rs. 4500- 7000.After giving technical resignation from Scientific Asstt. I joined an Autonomous body in the pay band Rs. 9300-34800/- with the grade pay Rs.4200/- In accordance with the Central Civil Services (Revised Rules) 2008 before technical resignation.  my   pay was  Rs. 10010/- and Grade pay Rs. 2800/-. 

Presently my present pay in pay band 2 is Rs.9300 and grade pay Rs.4200 I would like to know that in this case my pay in the pay band is below than the previous one wheather I am eligble for pay protection?

Present Pay is Rs.9300 + 4200.

Previous pay was Rs. 10010 + 2800.

Thanking you

Learning

2 Replies

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     27 September 2012

Few Questions :

(i) Is Central; Govt  FR &SR  Rule 22 pay fixation applicable to the Autonomous Boby ,  which you have joined , applicable or not 

(ii)  Is it a Fresh Appointment

(iii) Generally if one is appointed to a higher post as a fresh appointment , pay protection may not be granted .

Because its neither Deputation nor Surpls.

You carry previous service for the sake of counting the service for Pensionary Benefits and you may carry Leave also for encashment purpose .

Pl quote the Rule of Pay Fixation for Fresh Appointees in your present Autonomous Body  for correct interpretation .

Whatever Rule says will be applicable . Its not Central to Central , Its Central to Autonomous and so refgerring Rules as applicable in present Autonomous Body will apply

Quote it or you yourself will understand  what the rule says and act accordingly .

Pawan Kumar (SA)     29 September 2012

Sir,

Thank you very much for the information provided,

Central; Govt  FR &SR  Rule 22 pay fixation is applicable to the Autonomous Boby , which I have joined and it is Fresh Appointment.

In this case wheather I am eligible for pay fixation if yes please quote the rule I will be very thankfull to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More