pay anomaly

asst divisionel engineer

dear sir,

As per this Cir. Memo. No.5476-A/137/FR.II/07 for settlement of the cases of stepping up of pay of the senior Government servants on par with the pay of their juniors as per Rules, the requests / representations of the senior Government servants must be received upto a period of five years after the promotion of their junior.  Under no circumstances, such representations beyond five years after promotion of their junior can be allowed.  

I am one of the candidate applied for pay anomaly beyond 5 years. how to get the paynomaly by challnging above circular memo as it is defeating FRII B.

Please suggest me or any other cases like this


BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws

The only way is to prove that the limit of 5 years is arbitrary and doesnt take into all the factors.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x