Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GNANA PRAKASH (ENGINEER)     26 September 2012

Patta query

DEAR SIR/MADAM, 

I HAVE PURCHASED A INDEPENDENT HOUSE  WITH LAND AREA OF 1300 SQ.FT.  TWO YEARS BACK. NOW I HAVE APPLIED PATTA FROM TALUK OFFICE. THE SURVEYOR CAME FOR SITE VISIT AND MEASURED THE FRONTAGE OF LAND ALONE . AFTER TWO MONTHS  I WAS ASKED TO COME PATTA  DOCUMENT. TO MY SURPRISE THE LAND AREA WAS WORKED OUT TO BE REDUCED TO 1220 SQ. FT INSTEAD OF 1300 SQ. FT. WHEN I ENQUIRED ABOUT THIS, HE IS TELLING THAT FMB & REVENUE RECORDS SHOWING THIS MUCH AREA ONLY. BUT WHERE AS IN REGISTRATION, APPROVED LAYOUT DRAWING & IN SITE IT IS 1300 SQ.FT.  SURVEYOR  IS NOT AGREEING TO PUT THE MEASUREMENT  AS  1300SQ.FT. WHAT TO DO NOW GIVE YOUR OPINION PLEASE

REGARDS

GNANA PRAKASH

Learning

1 Replies

andz (clerk)     27 September 2012

greetings,

you can write to the higher officials requesting on what and how the measurement's are calculated and what has happened in your case and request rectification in that regard and do keep it in mind to keep an acknowledgement with you of the communication you made, this would be cheap easier and straight.

regards

anand

P.S:you should've mentioned the area/place you were referring to so that the concerned local advocate can throw light on the local land/revenue laws.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register