LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalouadventure (Kalou Adventure and Culture)     16 September 2010

PATTA

We want to sign a lease deed with the owner of one guest house in Tamil Nadu. For that we have asked him for the patta.He has asked for it in June (Tirukalukundrum), but it seems impossible to get it. Many times they said they come to do survey but they always cancel. The owner has paid backchich for that. We feel unpowerfull. Please give me advice, where to complain or to put pressure to go ahead ?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

N.Ramakrishnan (Advocate/ Senior Partner)     16 September 2010

Dear Sir,

You can lodge a complaint with the next higher authority or file a Writ petition before the High Court Madras seeking a Direction to the authority concerned to dispose off your Patta Application within a specifed period.

Thanks

N.Ramakrishnan, ADV

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     17 September 2010

You can approach village official first. Then to Tehsildar of the taluk. If not you can appeal to the Revenue Divisional Officer, who is the appellate authority.

shankar (SCIENTIST)     20 September 2010

dear sir ,

i recently married my uncle was expired in 2000.

at the time of marriage my aunt gifted the 3 acres land to her  daughter and another four acres to me(son-in -law) what is the process to register the land. problem is that they are telling gifted land is not possible to registered on son-in -law, it 's only possible to registered  entired 7 acres land  on her daughter only

it is not possible to registered a gifted  land to son -in -law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register