6 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 March 2012

where is the news?

Ranee....... (NA)     26 March 2012

pati roz patni ko pit_ta hain..phir bhi 498A milne se naraz..!:P:P

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     26 March 2012

Depressing News and views

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 March 2012

i guess this is your own case.therefore u r not replying to my query.

never mind!...............................

u said ki patni ne pitwaya.which means she did not hit u herself.she must have hired a gunda or some other male to get u beaten.

so why do u worry brother?

see,the solution is v.easy.file a criminal case against that man,and also against your wife for being a party in this crime.

soooooooooooooooo simple!..........................................:)

Indrajit (Engineer)     27 March 2012

Madam Roshni, it is sad to hear your story. (Ofcourse you are right that such "crooked" women trap married men for money. And I also support you that such men needs to be shown the right path in a hard way.)

1) But will you please consider when things go the other way round, i.e. when the wife involves in adultery ???  In that case also if that hapless husband decides to divorce his unfaithful wife , he will have to give away a part of his hard earned income.   You support that ????

2) Will you support, Madam, such wife and her family who pressurize the husband not to keep relationship with his parents (who already resides thousands of KM away due to job of the husband) ??? And they are doing this to avail the company medical benefits for the wife's mother in place of the husband's mother (who is the actual beneficiary here by company rule ------- of course no mother-in-law is given medecal benefit by any company !!)

3) Will you support, Madam, when the wife and her family uses the threat that if the husband's parents comes to the husband's house they will be put to jail under IPC498 ??? Will you support, that the husband can't even call his parents (in case the wife comes to know about this she wud throw a tantrum over this) ???? Will you support, that the husband must disown his aged ailing father and cancer stricken mother ??? (That Mother who has done tuition to raise us --- she is also a woman !! ... those parents who have ate half-stomach but never let us feel the heat .) Fortunately I have an elder sister (and she is also a woman !!!!) who is a doctorate n taking good care of my parents .

And for your information, I didn't took a single paisa as dowry. (I Don't Sell Myself !!! .....  and yes, I have a big ego n proud of y own identity). I haven't taken a single paise even from my father after my high school , what to take from others !!!  (And yes, point 1 does not belong to my case).

Waiting for your precious reply, Madam.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     27 March 2012

Dear Roshni Ji,

News came in Punjab Kesari on 26.03.12 , if am trying to attach but unable, will try again.

You get personal very quickly that is why your husband has left u and is enjoying with some good girl.

For your kind information i have no such problem and if anybody gets wife like u definitely he will go somewhere else after dumping that girl.

Thanks and tc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register