LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishor kumar kurrey (electric loco pilot)     25 August 2009

Patni Ka Atyachar

I am a salaried employee in Railways and I have purchased property in the name of my wife from "Abhi tak ke Jeevan Bhar Ki kamai se" now she gone to court for maintenance how can that property will be back to me.


 3 Replies

Arul Kumar (Legal Consultant & Professor at Law)     25 August 2009

Establish the proof for the source of money for buying the property in the court. Surely you will get relief.

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     25 August 2009

Did you inform your department before taking the property? What was the text of yuor intimation to your appointing authority.Did it mention that the property would be purchased by you in your  wife's name from your fund? If yes it will be a corroborative evidence.  

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     26 August 2009

yo can proof in court about your investment in the poperty and demand to take back that property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register