Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh (Self)     09 July 2012

Patition suit and stay order

Hi Legal practitioners and Experts,

Need your help in getting few things straightened out. Story is long, but will try to shorten it.

My Grandfather was a zamindar (i guess), and owned lot of land. He had four sons, my dad being the youngest of the four. The property was never split between the sons. Now that all the grandsons (including me) have grown up, the dispute is arising.

Two of my uncles (my dad's brother) have died. Their sons are selling property left right and center. My first question is how do I immediately put a stop at it?

My father and his only other brother is living. How do we amicably split or partition? Who all has to be the stakeholders since two of his brothers expired. Are all they expired brothers kids take a call? In all the my dads four siblings have 16 kids. Now you know the complexity, right?

Please help me answer few questions

1) What happens to the land already sold by my Dad's sibling?

2) How do I put a stop to the selling done by my nephew brothers?

3) The best approach to resolve it? (Discussing and sorting out phase is over). :)

Learning

1 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     09 July 2012

File a suit for partition and seek temporary injunction against the sharers from selling or transfering the property in any way till the disposal of the suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register