LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gopinathan (NA)     12 May 2011

Patent Agent & Trademark Agent Examinations

I'm a B.Tech IT graduate, I would like to write Patent Agent Exam as well as Trademark Agent Exam. I would like to know about trainings offered for these examinations at nominal cost. I would like to get trained on weekends as I'm planning to work.

I have heard that some Law firms offer Work as well as training without charging for the exam training.

I had been searching all over internet for many days and finally found this forum. I had understood the basic requirements for taking this exam and the career prospects very well. Many of the Sites are only about institutes, courses, and diploma's .... I cannot find proper information pertaining to this field and I'm seeking for help from professionals !

Thanks and regards,

Gopinathan

Learning

1 Replies

Nagaraja B S (Corporate Commercial & IP Lawyer)     16 May 2011

Gopinathan,

You can appear for Patent Agent exam (conducted every year in the month of jan) at chennai, mumbai, delhi & kolkata. For training you can check Origiin LLP (Bindu Sharma).

Trademark Agent exams are conducted in the month of May or June. Exams are very difficult, pass percentage is 4/250 i.e. 1.6%

Feel free to contact me, if you need further details.

Thanks

Nagaraj

Trademark Attorney & IP Lawyer

IP Lex Global Services

Email: nagaraja_bs@iplexglobal.in

Mob: 9902007635

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register