cpc

patent agent

Hi,

I have taken admission for 1st yr LLB. I have 10 yrs of technical experience in IT. I want to use my experience in the law filed. I was given a suggestion to go for patent agent along with LLB. Please let me know the scope of this work.Is patent agent demanding field? I guess, every product based corporation will have one or two patent agent. But Can I practise independently as a patent agent?

Also, Pl let me know any other exams in public sector which I will be able to attend after my LLB( where LLB is prerequisite). By the time, I finish LLB my age will be 38.

Are there any exams after LLB  which does not have age limit?

Thanks

Miky.

Lawyer

forget abt public sector.

u r an IT expert and Legal studies will give u extra impetus.....be a patent attorney, join some good law firm later and remain in touch with the IT sector because ur relations in the sector will give u a lot of support being a patent lawyer....other Intllectual Property Rights are also there to be dealt with.

u r still in first year, with the passage of time u ll get to know the actual position.

Thanks Kiran.

Regards,

Miky

Lawyer

how can i register as trade mark attorney. i am a lawyer . please give details 

INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student

Hi,

You can send your details to the Trade Mark Registry of your jurisdiction.  They would conduct an examination and a interview.  If you succeed your name would be entered in the list of the Trademark Lawyers.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x