LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NARASIMHA (retired)     20 June 2015

Pasupu kunkuma gift deed

My father has gifted some to his sister during the year 1995 towards pasupukunkuma. the gift was not registered. The land is self acquired by my father. He passed away recently.  Nothing is left for his children. The land is under the possession of my aunt. Now we the children want to claim the land.How to get back the land from my aunt, as we have no assets or any thing left by my father..


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 June 2015

Once a gift is gifted to a women, it should not taken back as per dharma shaastras. If your aunt is ready to give back, pay consideration and take back the property.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 June 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query