LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil sunil (sv)     19 March 2012

Past marriage details

How can one find out details of a past marriage a spouse may be hiding if it was official? Is it possible to get it from a marriage registrar or some other place?

Learning

7 Replies

DVM Rao (Advocate)     19 March 2012

If u are able to enquire at the native place, present place of living, office, etc., properly, and also with close circles, it may be possible.  But if you are happily married, why waste time on these thinkings.  DVM Rao, Advocate, Hyderabad

As happy as one could be with false 498a against the entire family. Her relatives accidentally mentioned a previous relationship but are now tight-lipped. How to get official proof?

smile123 (employe)     19 March 2012

I wonder, when we trust a person and gve him the best. How come they think such evilish to throw that girl.We born for our parents. So, they love us bcoz its blood relation. BUt, who is GIRLFRINED..??Complete real outsider. When this outsider came to our life and did wat ver he wants, finacial, physical, mental...everything. Dont they just know its bcoz of the trust the other person kept on him..

God is there, I can say.. Who got cheated may hurt, cry, even can die depends on their stability. Slowly it will go off. But a CHEATER can be happy now bcoa he used and ditched & can do fun with his friends about his cheating like a real GENTLEMAN. But, for sure slowly when time comes, he wil regreat, he will feel guilty & that is the punishment which he cant skip..

TIme Can Heal Anything!!!

smile123, I am not sure if whatever you wrote above was intended at my response given that you have pasted the same stuff in several threads. I am not certain what your point is, either, and I am trying to say this with as much politeness as possible, though I don't think your post deserves it.

If I understand it correctly, and you are insinuating that I am throwing someone out unfairly along with the other direct insults and tripe, I suggest you spend some time and educate yourself on what a false 498a is, what it means when several innocent family members are falsely implicated with criminal charges for no fault of theirs, etc.

I would also request you from passing judgemental statements on other people and threads started as requests for legal advice. There are other places where you can spout your life's enlightening philosophies to your satisfaction.

smile123 (employe)     19 March 2012

Hey Mr.sunil,

Iam sorry, was posted on wrong place, it was for some other query.. thank yoou..

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     21 March 2012

TRY ADVISE OF RAO. 

Why grow bitterness, if relations are sweet. Forget the past, if possible. 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     21 March 2012

with the scant information, it is very difficult to find out the information sought for.  If she had any affair at an earlier period, it cannot be assumed that it  had turned into marriage registration and you would get the attested certificate.  If digging the earlier affair is the sole intention, it can be done by having a hired detective.  But this information will not help you to get divorce as divorce cannot be granted on ex-affair.  But if you produce the evidence about this affair in the court, she will turn the tables by saying that you mentally/physically harassed her due to the knowledge (suspicion) of this affair.

If harmonious matrimonial relationship is possible as suggested by Mr. Rao, it is well and good.  Otherwise, file a contestest divorce case on the ground of cruelty along with adultery.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register