Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Passport renewal post deportation from us on ec for felony

I was deported from US on felony charges for chatting online with a minor and sharing inappropriate pics. I was deported on a EC and i dont have a passport. When I landed in India, they didnt know abt my charges or any details of my passport so they entered my case as overstay in US. I need guidance on how do i go about applying for my passport? Should I declare all that happened? What will the procedure be for getting the renewed passport. Do we have any lawyers/ consultants in Mumbai who can help? Thanks in advance.

Retired employee.

Plenty, and you are an expert and can make a google search for such Advocates in Mumbai.


You can get your passport easily so don't worry if you need any help or guidance contact us.

For more information contact us on 9999121211, or email us on .

Rupin Singh Dhama
Law Junction

You can apply for the passport once again with the details filled up in the application form for seeking reissue of passport.

If you are required to comply with further details or any other requirement then you may comply with them accordingly.

You can directly deal with this matter without the help of an advocate also.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x