LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     04 February 2014

Passport renewal

I won 498a in the year Aug 2012, after that my ex wife filed an appeal in the month of Dec 2012, last year in 2013 i received court summons to attend the case which can be represented by an advocate. now i am in dilemma how to apply for passport renewal. can i apply for passport renewal as saying no case pending  


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 February 2014

Do not suppress truth. You can mention the case details. The family cases is not interrupt  passport renewal issue.. It can be done renewal easily. 

Kumar...... (occupation )     05 February 2014

498a is not a civil case (family issue) its a criminal case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register