passport renewal

hi recently my passport was going to Expired so I go for Renewal before it get expired but In police verification I did not get clear report due to One FIR filed on me before two months already I have the stay order from Gujarat HIgh court on same FIR as it was a counter blast against my 4 FIR on one builder who cheated Me and my Family by selling one flats to two different buyers by registering agreement of sale . I want to knw can a police officer Give negative report when The FIR has stay order

what r the charges in FIR

Total likes : 1 times

Existence of FIR of a cognizable offence (under section 154 Cr PC) without any action by the police, doesn't disqualify you for the renewal of your Passport.

FIR II/208/2019 SECTION 323,294kh ,506,114

actually I filed FIR first agaisnt these builder But when they knws that fir is done against them then they also filed FiR against me by putting pressure on police

Retired employee.

It is not the police that is issuing PP.  The police have to state the pending cases if any and in brief the charges.  It may not be possible for you to get a passport when a criminal offence is pending.

put an application of NOC in the court where your is being heard.
if you don't get NOC then you have to approach the High court

case is being heard

I repeat, that if no investigation report and the charge sheet by the police has been submitted against you in those cognizable offences under the alleged FIR, then no criminal case against you has been taken cognizance of by any court. Which would mean that you aren't an accused in the eyes of law. So the local Passport office cannot refuse the renewal of your existing Passport. It can refuse renewal of your existing Passport, only if you are facing trial of a criminal case, but in that situation also NOC is needed from the trial court. However, alternatively, you may also approach the area SSP to solve your problem.

Lawyer

It is advisable to consult your lawyer or another local prudent lawyer with relevant case file for analyses, proper advise and guidance. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu