LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Passport money for file processing

The police man asked for money for forwarding my passport details


 5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 September 2023

You may give if issues receipt.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 September 2023

Yes, you can demand receipt for the money he demanded othewise you can inform him that you will make complaint to the district superintendent of police about this.


Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     28 September 2023

Is it really a legal dispute for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ????

LCI Admin is functioning or doing post office work ????

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 September 2023

No query has been asked.               

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     01 October 2023

Use your own prudence.

Note the name of Policeman and make a written complaint to commissioner/ SSP with his name.

For more detailed advice contact Adv Vishal Garg @ 9717985984

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register