Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan (Student)     21 May 2014

Passport dob change

My dob in old passport is 21/08/1996 and I have birth certificate for it.While my dob on 10th marksheet is 21/03/1996 and I have a birth certificate for that too.So while renewing my passport I took the 21/03/1996 birth certificate in order to get dob changed.But they showed me my birth certificate of 21/08/1996 from their records and refused to change it and escalated my matter to what to do in cases like this where 2 birth certificates are there and 10th marksheet and passport also have different dob.please reply urgently.


 4 Replies

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     21 May 2014

And affidavit by you stating the contents is all needed with attached copy of original marksheet 

Rohan (Student)     21 May 2014

Will the authprity accept the dob I choose even when I have 2 birth certificates

AAK (Advocate)     22 May 2014

On what basis you have got two birth certificates?

AAK (Advocate)     22 May 2014

you can file elaborate civil suit for rectification of records and declaration.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register