Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Johny (Asst Manager)     10 July 2016

Passport application

HI,

Few days ago I have applied for passport wherein i have shown my current address and permanent address as same.I an residing in my current address since Sept 2014 on rental basis and the agreement is registered.I got aadhaar card and gas connection certificate as proof of address.Is there any problem in not showing my village address as permanent address as my current address is in maharshtra and the other one in Kerala.

Can I change the permanent address at PSK.Will they allow it.

Please help me out.

Regards

Johny

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
No worries. No one really cares what exactly your permanent address is. It is really irrelevant. What if you suddenly sold all your property in village n settled here? So don't worry.

E Drafter   12 July 2016

No, there would be no problem in showing your permanent address to the Department and plus point in your case is that you have registeres rental agreement which consider as a valid address proof by the Department. So don't worry Just go ahead! Regards, Team eDrafter www.edrafter.in

E Drafter   12 July 2016

No, there would be no problem in showing your permanent address to the Department and plus point in your case is that you have registeres rental agreement which consider as a valid address proof by the Department. So don't worry Just go ahead! Regards, Team eDrafter www.edrafter.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More