Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neil   26 May 2016

Passport

Hello experts,

After 1.5 years of deseration my wofe has filed a complete false DV case agsnt me and my mother, now I need to go for my treatment which is scheduled next month outside India, in the notice we got she/her lawyer from a standard template had mentioned that I should submit my Passport to the Hon. Court, so that I cannot fly outside India.

Please suggest can I go for my treatment which is scheduled next month outside India??

Thanks in advance.

N,

Learning

6 Replies

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     26 May 2016

Fight the case on merrit and engage a good counsel. On contest, the court may allow you to go abroad on medical grounds. Its all how your counsel pleads....

Neil   26 May 2016

Originally posted by : N R Dash..
Fight the case on merrit and engage a good counsel. On contest, the court may allow you to go abroad on medical grounds. Its all how your counsel pleads....

Thanks for the reply,

but there's no order of court for submitting my passport, she had just mentioned in her complain that she is scared that I might fly abroad.....

(Guest)
Dbc case civil case so no court has right to ssk your passport.even in criminal case also court has no right to ask passport.That judgement was given by supreme court .please give your mail id and i will send u.show to opposite lawyer and your wife then they are closed all holes.even iam also victam but i am doing job in abroad

(Guest)
Dbc case civil case so no court has right to ssk your passport.even in criminal case also court has no right to ask passport.That judgement was given by supreme court .please give your mail id and i will send u.show to opposite lawyer and your wife then they are closed all holes.even iam also victam but i am doing job in abroad

saravanan s (legal advisor)     26 May 2016

If there is no order by the court you can proceed

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     28 May 2016

No order, not to worry then. Proceed for your treatment....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register