Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satya   24 November 2021

Pass book

Hi,

My father had a joint agricultural land along with his brother. However, they both have passbooks for the partitioned land (partition is based on words no legal document has been written). Now, my father has sold his land based on passbook. Is this legitimate? 

Since, my fathers brother is saying that we cannot sell the land based on passbooks and requires his signature for the land to be sold.

Any help is appreciated. 

Thank you

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 November 2021

The passbooks will be issued to protect people permanently from land litigations and disputes and confer them with full rights on their properties,”. You both have individual land passbooks. So Your brother can sell his own land property. 

satya   25 November 2021

Dear Sir, 

Thank you. So my dad can sell his land without any objection from his brother. Am I correct?

Shashi Dhara   25 November 2021

If  already sold y  worry about let ur father's litigate with borrower 

satya   25 November 2021

Hi Sir, 

I was asking this doubt as our barrower has returned to us asking us for a clarification on this. I have got the clarity now that we can legally sell our land with our passbook. I will inform the same to the barrower. 

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More