party in person

Hello members,   I fought my case till the supreme court and acquited by the supreme court of India in criminal case u/s 353 r/w.  The Hon'ble judges of the high court and supreme court found station house office is guilty of manipulating FIR and order disciplinary and criminal proceeding against him and directed SP of police to take action. But the SP of police dropped charges against him and promoted him to post of Circle Inspector, please look at facts of the case as below 2013: Single judge, Acquited us and ordered criminal and disciplinary proceeding against  SHO, directed SP to suspend SHO with immediate effect.  2014:Divisional Bench: Upheld single bench order,  that there was manipulation by SHO and directed SP of Police to conduct enquiry and take action upon outcome of Enquiry, restore case on SEcond FIR. 2014: Sp of police dropped charges against SHo and promoted him to Circle Inspector of Police.   2014: (revised 2016)Petitioner filed a case challenging SHO promotion which is pending since 2016 2016: Supreme court of India: Quashed the case set aside divisional bench order and restored single bench judge order.  2016 Petitioner filed contempt of court case against SP, SHO, supreme court of India order as below " The divisional bench upheld single bench judge order and found manipulation of FIR nd no further enquiry is necessary,  the case will go on merits". With this order, SHO has to undergo disciplinary and criminal proceedings. - I am out of cash and could not file this judgement copy before the high court till date and now I heard of party in person willing to file on my self.  My goal: to withdraw case challenging the promotion of SHO as it is pending for 5 years and never listed before judge. File fresh petition in which honb'le SCI ordered no enquiry need for punishment.  Please guide me.  

Dec 2019: The same SHO now posted as Circle inspector in the locality I am living, I have a threat from him. 
Are there any interview or procedure to appear as a party in person before the court?  what is the procedure? 


File RTI application to sp office and state DGP office for details of disciplinary action taken on that circle inspector by enclosing the SC judgement copy Based on that reply , if there is no adherence to SC judgement then you can file contempt of court petition. And try to check whether you can file section 217 & 218 private complaint u/s 200 or 156(3) on that SHO . You can file this as party in person too

Just download the file self representation in court. Fill it & submit it court and proceed to handle your case yourself

Academic exercise.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x