LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanak   30 August 2016

Party in Person

Hello Everyone, I would like to know about the sections in law under which I can fight my divorce and 498a cases as a party in person... Thank you...


 3 Replies

Amandeep singh   30 August 2016

Under Order 3 CPC 1908 for divorce

Sidharth   30 August 2016

No section required. 

I am also representing my all cases only verbal request is sufficiant.

if you want to give a written application. you can do so. but in my experience no magistrate or judge has taken my application on record and allowed only on verbal request.

Sidharth   30 August 2016

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
If you file divorce petition for being an accused of 498a, then two case can't be consolidate.


Where did quriest said that he wants to consolidate?

stop imaginig enlightened

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads