LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Parttion suit case - ost - transfer


when it comes to delaying a partition suit case, can a defendant ask for a tranfer memo to transfe the case to high court ,during trial,  and get it stayed?

if yes, under what secton is this being done and is this even applicable



 2 Replies

Susen Nath   12 August 2017

I think this case under lower court. So without any judgement how u can transfer?

Azhagananth (Lawyer)     12 August 2017

No, not at all possible. you may file an application before High court, for speedy disposal of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query