Upgrad LLM

partnership firm - reg

Dear Sir, I am working for a partnership firm as manager. The two of the partners want to exit from the firm and their relative wants to continue business on the same firm name. I am assigned to know the procedure to do so, I request your good self to kindly advise me how to go about it. Firm Regd on : 2013 December. Look forward to hearing from you sir, Regards, Kiran
Lawyer at Supreme Court of India

Sir, Change in the constitution of the firm can be done by exit of old partners and coming of the new partners .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Total likes : 1 times


Sir, thank you for your respnse. May I know how to go about it. How to change the constitution? How and to whom it has to be intimated and further carryon with business with new partners?






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x