Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonu   11 September 2015

Partnership deed queries for retiring partner

Hi Respected legal Advisors, I started a company with 1 partner. As we continued working together things wouldn't turned out well. We started the company with my capital was having more weight age. Due to the incapability of my partner to fulfil his duties I decided to dissolved the partnership. We had a registered firm though. It has been registered for the past 8 months. 1) We had an agreement of the partnership. 2) I have now posses a dissolution deed that the partner is retired and signed by him. 3) I created the dissolution deed on May 2015 What I have to do next, if he is not going to trouble me and my business in the future. Thanks, Sonu


 1 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     12 September 2015

as the partnership is registered . u have to intimate the registerer about the disolution in precribed form .


public notice about the dissolution must be published in the newspaper.



without having any idea about the terms and condition mention in the doc. it is not possible to say a thing .



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register