LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (programmer)     11 January 2013

Partner trying to cheating me

I had entered into the partnership deed with a finance company (Pan broker) in 2009.( agreement deed attached.)

First Partner(MD) is hole and sole controlling the company, and I had just invested in it.

He use to pay the interest regularly.

One year back he asked some more money and i have given it with condition that he has to return it in 3 months. He has given on stamp paper that he need more money and we both have signed on it, with the condition that the amount to be returned within 3 months.

Now he has not returning the amount even after repeated request (by phone call). Nor paying the interest regularly.(He has purchased a house with the money which i had given)

NOW

1. what is the procedure to get the money back.

2. can i request for joint bank operation even against his will.

3. or any other suggestions

4. How to safeguard my money.

Regards

Shiva

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     11 January 2013

is your partnership deed registered ., you can file civil as well as criminal acase against him . in civil you can file for specific performance act ,in criminal for breach of trust . Your partnership deed seems to be incomplete all other relevant conditions are missing.

Adv.NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai.

shiva (programmer)     11 January 2013

partnership deed is registered. I have not entered the partner names and the company name, just to same time.

I have typed all the other contents in the partnership deed.

Is the partnership Deed still incomplete?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register