LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AYESHA FIRDOUS   07 January 2018

Partitions deed

Hello sir: as I am AYESHA FIRDOUS D/O AHAMED my grand father S.SABJAN late diead on 10/11/1976 & great grand father SHEIK SILAR late AGRICULTARIST diead on 26/08/1965 The property's of great grand father is in Chandgalu village kasaba hobli srirangapatna taluk mandya district karnataka In The court of the munsiff at srirangapatna, case no:O.S. 488/1965 Plaintiff: zoharabi & others Defendant: sheik mohammed & others Copyof the settlement deed date: 24/12/1964 Admitted through: P.W.4 EX:P2 / date : 08/02/1968 In family settlement deed schedule wise the equally diveden has mention for 6"son's with the checkbandi, & great grand father has declared that the land selling authority is only for grand son's one that's my father sheik ahamed, but he is illiterate & they have left the village after death of my grand father at the time he is minor, one of relative of my great grandfather like become tenant & guardian to this land for some time they are giving the grown crops after they have stopped when we ask orally they inform us that the land gone to tenancy period & when I checked the records of land by the online rti recently, before 1964/1977 the records ar in my grand father name after 1978/1979 they have transfer the khate MR RTC on their name but my father had not done any signature & permission & 2 brothers of grand father had claim the land in their rtc a court decree 19/05/2001 had mention & other tenants land in their Rtc PRM 02/78-79 have mention they ar enjoyment in this LANDS total of land is 7acre, 37 guntas , my grand father share is 1acre 9guntas , which belongs to my father so i want to claim this property, in 1978/1998 the last notice have issue by the special tahasildar related to this land no body have response to this matter, recent ihave put objection for the tranfers of khate of tenant son requested in taluk office 22/12/2017 , now whats the option to claim & whats the first step to do, may ur team work on this if we applies & what cost will come & what duration it


 1 Replies

nikhil sharma   07 January 2018

U can file a suit for declaration

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register