LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b man (Namaste)     15 July 2012

Partition suit --- draft format needed

Dear Sir / Madam,

Request for a Sample Draft of PARTITION SUIT to be filed in BOMBAY HIGH COURT.

I'm trying to file a Partition Suit need help in drafting it, please be kind & upload a sample of the same.

Thanking you,

Warm Regards,


 4 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     15 July 2012

No fixed format for it. Take the help of local civil lawyer.

1 Like

b man (Namaste)     15 July 2012

Dear Sir,


I'm trying to file a Partition Suit on my own.

I need a sample so I can draft one for myself.


Thanking you,

Warm Regards,


there is no standard format for this. depends on the factual situation. it would be preferable if you engage a local advocate for the purpose.

1 Like

Chandra Shekhar Gupta (Proprietor)     24 July 2015

There is not Fixed proforma of Partition suit. but you can see various types of proforma is available in google.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register