LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More (consultant)     23 January 2022

Partition suit

I have won a partition suit in district court and my elder brother appealed in high court of AP. As you are aware that it takes years together in high court.
My brother is an NRI living in Singapore and troubling me here through his agents.
Arbitration failed as he is not listening to any body.
Though I am in possession of my property share he is creating troubles in the form of criminal cases through his agents.
Any advise is appreciated.
I am a poor man and become poorer after this Covid 19 pandemic.
Thank you sir

 5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     24 January 2022

You have the only option to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer to contest and defend the appeal.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 January 2022

What is the decree passed by the District Court? Why the Appeal? (consultant)     24 January 2022

Decree with 1/3rd share of property in dist court sir

Stay on final decree in high court sir

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 January 2022

What is the issue taken up in appeal? (consultant)     24 January 2022

Erroneous judgement 

All trivial reasons

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query