LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lovely Nation   10 December 2019

partition suit

not party in the suit..
Without notice filed suit for partition in 2015 now posted for evidence.. plaintiffs stating wrongly in their plaint that oral partition occurred between their father and uncle way back in 1984 and hence not made uncle has party to gain wrongfully
What to do
Can I file implead application?
Or file new suit?
Which one is better to proceed


 2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     10 December 2019

You have not disclosed your relationship with the ongoing civil suit without which none shall be able to reply correctly.

1 Like

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     10 December 2019

you can file implead application in court at any stage but your relationship is to be understood here
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More