LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Partition suit

Hi  In a partition civil case ,I m  the defendant , the case has been filed in 2011 and after a long wait the CE (cross examination) has been completed for both petitioner and responded.

But the petitioner advocate is not telling the arguments and giving silly reasons not to tell the arguments and postpone the case.

Until now the petitioner advocate has taken 7 adjournments ( in a course of 2 months) .

Is there a way to handle this situation please as my advocate(defendant) is not ready to tell the arguments untill the petitoner's advocate completes the arguments.

kindly help.

I m 69 years old  and paralysed ,I have to travel 300 km to attend the court --Please help.I beg you . Hope some one undertstand the pain to help me

Read more at:


 2 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     30 March 2018

Ask the court for quick disposal and  made a representation to the court  that you are an old paralsys person. If you represents like this, , the court will definetely consider your request. Better to try this way. 

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     30 March 2018

Since you are a senior citizen, you are at liberty to represent the judge for speedy disposal. There is a circular from AP High court old matters prior to 2014 has to be dispossed off by 30th April 2018.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register