LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aatreya   28 June 2015

Partition suit

I (plaintiff) was running a partition suit on my father's first wife(defendants) from 6 yrs in Mysore. It was a senior division court, we have proved lot of required evidence . , I have won in lower court, court has granted decree towards me. my query is 1: I have got a judgement copy through online, but I haven't received a decree copy in hand from court, how much time it will take to get a decree copy, its almost 12 working days after the judgement. 2: I want to know what vl be the time limit for the defendants to go for an appeal, 3: to which court they can appeal first, either district court or to Karnataka state high court, 4: People say Usually in these cases the lower courts judgement will stand in higher courts too, is that true, I hope this forum will clear my doubts, thank you ...

 4 Replies

Amol Kende (No)     28 June 2015

ok this questions are very comman

1) its 30 days from the date of order if its required additional time then cour will specify the time limit

2) Its not specified its 3 months from the date of order received to the parties in case valid reason it might get extended to 12 months to 60 months too

3) They can appeal to the Local authorities or session court first

4) Yes its correct what ever cases get drafted in the Sessions, Dist, cour that detais only get presented in the H C / S C in case any changes need to prove it before the HC / SC bences



Aatreya   01 July 2015

Thanks for your kind reply Mr.kende ji,

Aatreya   01 July 2015

Thanks for your kind reply Mr.kende ji,

Aatreya   01 July 2015

Thanks for your kind reply Mr.kende ji,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query