Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram   04 July 2022

Partition procedure

Hi, 

Me and my cousin has a joint property of 200 sq yards plot for which both of us contributed equally. Both of us are outside india . I like to know what are the conditions to sell this. Does both owners need to be physically present at a time in front of SRO to  finish this. can we give 2 POA to 2 diferent persons to finish this deal

2. if we want to seperate our portions with a partition deed what is the procedure for that. Does both owners need to be present. 

3. If one owner does this partition deed and register his portion of property in front of SRO. Does that second half automatically goes to second owner or second owneer should visit SRO to finish his part too

4. what are the chances of giving POA for doing partition deed. Is it acceptable. 

Property is in Andhra pradesh

Learning

3 Replies

ram   04 July 2022

Thank you but for which procedure both owners should be present sale or partition or both. How this property verification is done. Is it online

shyam lal   04 July 2022

H.Hari Shankar ..since you have advertised your self which is against the norms ..nevertheless kindly specify your area of practice and years of experience not forgetting what your charges including mode of payment.

shyam lal   04 July 2022

Hari Shankar which high court you advocate..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register