LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandakumara MB (Lawyer)     17 December 2010

Partition of the Will by self acquired property

The father register the  "will " the self acquired property to his sons (4 members). in 2009. The daughters file a case against the father regarding the property. The father has expired now.

The daughters has the right over the self acquired property of the father, and weather will is valued??.

Father get the property by Grant from the Govt.


 7 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     17 December 2010

Self acquired property can be given to any person by a WILL. If the will is valid then, the daughters won't get anything.

Rajesh Kumar Singh (Lawyer)     18 December 2010

I agree with Advocate Archana


every Hindu male and female have feeedom to dispose of their self acquired property  as they desire to .Hence in father,s case it is perfectly legal and binding on all other heirs provided the will is free and legally acceptible.

niranjan (civil practice)     19 December 2010

I also agree.

Anandakumara MB (Lawyer)     20 December 2010

The property got from the Govt Grand  BY Dharakhas, ie for agricultural

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     22 December 2010

i also agree with adv.archna ji

girishankar (manager)     23 December 2010

If your Sis wants to challange the will they can{to harress you} .....Take Care

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register