LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smarty (abc)     13 May 2015

Partition of property case

Hii I am hindu married lady We are 3 sister and two brother in which our 1 sister has been expire so now we are 2 sister and 2 brother. I have made a suit against my brother for my property share of my death parents. Now I am going to put partition case of my share but my both brother and my sister is not with me they all are against me so I want to know the possibilities of my victory in partition case. Is there any effect that no brother and sister is not with me?

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 May 2015

You need not worry about whether they back you or not.just fight the case on merits

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     13 May 2015

U have merits in case.Non cooperation of any one will not deprive of ur share. These r my words. Best of luck

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 May 2015

What is the opinion, advise and guidnace of your lawyer? If you may feel, show all the documents qua suit you should seek advise from another local lawyer.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 May 2015

You have already filed a suit before a court through a lawyer.  The developments in your case is known to your lawyer too, he knows the practical issues involved based on the facts available before him/her. Be in regular touch with your lawyer and take his advise time and again suitably so that you dont have to feel stranded alone. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register