Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Singh (self)     14 December 2012

Partition of property by court

Inherited property after the death of parents have been transferred  by the revenue department office  to all brothers and sisters.  Due to my job purpose at far away in another state my share has been taken away forcefully  by my brothers and they have also file civil suit (Permanent injuction) in the court.   Although I am contesting the case.   Please advice me if I can file separate case of partition of share in property.

 1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     15 December 2012

since the partition wa already done, you cannot go for it again. you may file a suit ginst your brothers and sisters asking the court to restrain them from selling the property or transferring it in any manner till the case is heard.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query