FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi kishore   26 November 2022

partition of property.

dear sir, Father died without a will, we legal heirs devide the land, my brother registered total land on his name by taking our sings tactfully, when I question him , he registered half of my share to me, telling that he will register my remaining share within a month, but not yet registered it has been more than 2 years, how to make him to do the registration of my remaining land of my property. please advise. Thank you sir.


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 November 2022

Facts posted are too confusing. Please redrat and post.

Alpa Jogi (Advocate) (Lawyer / Advocate)     01 December 2022

More details are required for specific comments. But based on the facts given, you can go for cancellation of the registration by which your brother transfered the land in his name by faking your signatures (It should be within the limitation period)



Alpa Jogi (Advocate)

Consult Advocate Online

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query