FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harprem Singh (owner)     27 June 2011

Partition Of Agriculture Land Jointly Owned

Dear Sir

We are three brothers from Punjab holding agriculture land in Joint name as per revenue record. Two brothers want to divide the land and get the same seperated and endorsed in the revenue records. One brother is not keen to get the land seperated. What is the legal coarse avalible to the two brothers.

Request please advice 


 1 Replies

kiran 11111 (Executive)     29 June 2011

You can file a suit in Civil court under section 54 of Civil Procedure Code for partition and possession of the property .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query