LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     28 April 2015

Partition favor decree, with wrong ec , different signature

Petitioner (X) and Respondent (Y) in partition suite.

Petitioner filed case for partition suite with got decree in Petitioner favor.  Respondent was not able to attend court proceeding (Cross and Evidence) for 3 month due to health issues and her advocate didn’t inform the same.

After getting the certified copies of all records. We found that Petitioner (X) signing signature was different in all places, given wrong EC’s and age is wrong.

We have applied for Review application (RA) on health grounds.

Kindly suggest what action Respondent (Y) can take on signature different of Petitioner (X), wrong EC’s and age is wrong.


 2 Replies

Abhishek (Cheif Attorney)     28 April 2015

File for forgery in court documents U/s 466 ipc

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     28 April 2015

Kindly let me know to file this 466 ipc is there any limitation period.

Should I file case on Petitioner as well as advocate including.

This happened in ramanagara court, can i file 466 ipc in bangalore.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register