Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

INDRAJIT AUDDY (Jn Engineer )     08 June 2012

Partition dispute

Dear Sir,

My house got partitioned in 2003 into two parts plot A and plot B. 60% of the total share is allotted to plot A and 40% of the total share is allotted to plot B, the total area of the house is 1552 sqft. Now in the partition deed it is also mentioned that plot A will get 831 sqft and plot B will get 720 sqft (mathematically it was supposed to be 931sqft to plot A and 620 sqft to plot B).  I stay at plot B , now the owner of plot A is demanding 100 sq ft from each floor,  which will lead to deformation of rooms.

When we refused to give 100Sqft from each floor, he forcefully entered in our roof and dumped useless iron goods on our roof and forcefully locked it. And after that he took 144 on the basis of a paper stating that my aunty (my father's sister) has gifted the roof to him. He forged her signature and took a 144 on that basis. My aunty has gifted her entire share to us 4 months back.

Now my question is...

1> How to open the lock at roof?

2>How to solve the area related dispute?

3>How to take a legal action for forging my auntie’s signature?

*** I  AM A MCA STUDENT AND I AM FACING THIS KIND OF ISSUES FOR THE 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE ...SO ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register