LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhash Lode (None)     04 March 2010

Partition deed in 1972

Well i think its a challenge for legal experts I would reward if someone helps me to get the strong details

We have a court case in which partition deed was done on normal paper in year 1972
but was not registered in office of registrar. Appealant took the advantage of same
appealled that there was no partition done. and all property belongs to him as it was
in his name before partition. the appeal came in year of 1987.

considering the era of 1972 and no awareness on legal complications.
how can we legalise the partition which was done that time,
 can you please refere any judgement which would help my case.


 3 Replies

jatin sharma (LAWYER)     04 March 2010

hi, if u have a copy of judgement that case of partition. than u can present it to court ,. its is sufficent for the court as a relevent evidence in ur favour ok

Vinod Kumar Arora (Partner: PATHFINDERS)     05 March 2010

Can you please send complete papers connected with your matter?

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     05 March 2010

You can take the plea that under the deed of 1972, no partition was effected but it was a record/acknowledgement of partition already effected, and then the document becomes admissible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query