Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikumar Krishna   22 June 2022

Partition deed after sale of plot

We have a plot with A khata and registered sale deed from person 'S'. We have been paying taxes for past 24 years. Sale deed says plot is in survey no 1. After 16 years since sale has happened there is a partition deed decree in favour of daughter for adj survey no 2. Now there is claim on us saying that survey number 2 ovelaps in site though the registered sale deed states it is in survey no 1. What can be legal remedy or what does property law say ?


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 June 2022


You have to fight out the claim of another plot owner. You can file also file a civil suit for declaration in the civil court. Send him legal notice and later on approach the civil court against the person. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 June 2022

To me, the posting lacks clarity. Please try to repost.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 June 2022

Vague facts.

Payment of taxes do not confer / change / affect or relevance to title of the property.

Show the documents to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query