Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajarshi Naha   27 December 2021

Partition deed

Sir/ madam
We went through a partition deed on Sept 2020 among 3 parties. First part my mother. 2nd part myself and my aunti ( moms sis). 3rd part 3 brothers from a different family.
First part received the original deed. Rest received certified copies. Now 3rd part is creating pressure to see the original deed. He is saying he wants to compare original deed with his certified copy. We told him to take the help of one lawyer who can help to compare and finish comparing in 1/ 2 hrs in our presence and return to us within 2 hrs same day but he wants to keep the original deed for indefinite days. He is pressuring me and my 78 yrs old mom. Please help me to handle the situation.
Thanks sir

Learning

2 Replies

Ashok Cardoz   27 December 2021

I am not a lawyer. Do not give the original deed. They may forged or misuse it

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 December 2021

To attain legal validity, a partition deed must be registered with the sub-registrar of the area in which the immovable asset is located. This is mandatory under Section 17 of the Indian registration Act, 1908. Any body can get certified copies is equal to original from the sub-registrar office by paying nominal fee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register