LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santhosh   24 August 2016

Partition deed

Hi, My mother in law is in favor of dividing her property to her daughter (my wife) & her son. But her son's wife is creating a ruckus by blackmailing my mother in law "telling her that she will consume poison if she gives any property to her daughter" In order to avoid further complications my mother in law has decided to create a partition deed. Taking into account the above mentioned scenario what clauses have to be in the deed to make sure the partition is smooth & will not cause any harm in future as well both to my wife & mother in law. Please help me out.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 August 2016

Sir, 

Please share the facts, I will draft the same and share with you. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

1 Like

Santhosh   25 August 2016

Sir,

Thank you very much for responding.
I do not have any documents related to the property as of now. My primary concern is how to make sure that there is no claim from them after the partition is made. It is been decided that one half of the property will be in my mother in law's sons name & the other half will be in my wife's + Mother in laws name as a joint property. Will it create a problem after my mother in law's demise ? Will her son have claim on my mother in laws share?

Kindly advice. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register