LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amulya Kumar Mishra (Advocate )     24 November 2022

Partition case

I have filed a partion case but after lapse of 12 years the matter has not been solved.What can I do for early settlement 


 7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 November 2022

You may request the court to refer the matter to mediation or the local adalat functioning under the Legal Service Authority.

Amulya Kumar Mishra (Advocate )     24 November 2022

It's already in a court 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 November 2022

Lok adalat will setttled the matter. apply for it. Lok Adalats have been given statutory status under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987. Under the said Act, the award (decision) made by the Lok Adalats is deemed to be a decree of a civil court and is final and binding on all parties and no appeal against such an award lies before any court of law.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 November 2022

You can seek alternate dispute redressal through various processes available for early settlement of your partition case.

Amulya Kumar Mishra (Advocate )     25 November 2022

what alternative steps should I take? Will you please specify?

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 November 2022

As already stated, you can request the Court to send matter for mediation.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     28 November 2022

file application in court to send your case to LOK ADALAT for early settlement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register