LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ALAMU BABU SANKAR   03 October 2021


[03/10, 09:15] Babu Sankar: Good day.
I am son of third wife ,both father and mother are no more .Having on line death certificate from chennai corporation and mothers too.Father died at first wife's sons home and they wrongly mentioned father's name As sankara iyer instead sankara subramanian iyer.i am having a heir certificate on the basis of mother who was govt.employee.How i could establish that i too the son of the deceesed sankara subramanian me please
[03/10, 09:15] Babu Sankar: I want all of us are heirs ,ie 11 peoples
2from 1st wife
6 from 2nd wife
3 from 3rd wife who is my mother


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 October 2021

Get a Notarized Affidavit from a Notary stating that the name of your father is wrongly noted at the time of applying for a death certificate by all the legal heirs (11).  And they apply in the office of Chennai Corpn.  

1 Like

ALAMU BABU SANKAR   04 October 2021

Thank you for your speedy reply i got struck up that i am not able to reach all 11 than my self and my two sisters

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 October 2021

get it notarised affidavit. A Notarized document like an Affidavit is valid upto infinity as regards it's contents . Its time, place and date on which the same has been executed should be the main consideration OR that the contents of the affidavit are negated by new/other evidences making the earlier affidavit null & void.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register