LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

helpme (Enggr)     08 October 2012

Partion suit appeal


Dear sir,I had Partition suit  for agricultural lands with my cousins the Final decree Proceedings have been done thru Revenue authorities and Court commissioner.Now we are filing EP for Posession.The Prelimnary decree was passed on Jul2009 and final decree on 31Aug2012.This case is running at Taluka Court sr. Div.I have following Queries


1.Do the opposite party has still time to file appeal in dist court.If yes what is the cutoff limit?


2.As Final decree has been passed by the court  by delineating the meets and bounds ,now can I apply to Tahsildar for entering my name in to the Record of rights.How many days does this take?


Thank u  n regards


 2 Replies

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     09 October 2012

The appeal time is not over. Now only the decree is passed. You will get your share only after Execution is allowed by sending court officiers. Then only you will be able to get transferred the property in your name.

surjit singh (Assistant)     10 October 2012

I go by the opinion given by Mr Haridasan, He is right.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register