LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhash (System administrator)     21 September 2010

partion

I am resident of Delhi, my grandfather expired long back and he has not executed any will, my grand mother still alive, my grand mother have two son and one sister. All son and sister are married long back, My father is elder son and grand mother living with him and I am also staying in that house since ten years, my uncle got signed on power attrony from my grand mother by provoke her, and after that my uncle transfer property to my uncle wife (aunty ). Now always my uncle insist to me for that just go away from this home with force fully, this property is un-otherised property in shahdara, Also my uncle got job in railway through compensation ground  when my grand father expired,  my grand father purchased this property at 1984 in the name of my grand mother, Pls help me  what can I do for the same. 

Learning

8 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     21 September 2010

Your uncle transfer property by Sale Deed, Gift Deed? When he registered this deed? U check first (1) Your grand mother expire which date? (2) The PoA date? (3) document registered date in Registrar Office? (4) He has transfer property on which document? (5) who has transfer this property in your unty name? (Society/ Governmenr Authority / Association etc....) and u check the record? otherwise u challange PoA in court.         

subhash (System administrator)     21 September 2010

Firstly Thanks for help...

My grandmother is still alive and my grand father expire in 2001. in that area no registrary, only there is power attrony.... also my grand mother is not educated.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     21 September 2010

Your grandmother cancel this Power of Attorney. U tell your grandmother and says clearly this is wrong. U tell her what  she do ( U r read a power of attorney). or  U make a new cancellation power of attorney. 

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     22 September 2010

Dear Subhash,

Basically, the following factors are required to advice you

1. possession of property.

2. whether the property purchased in the name of your grand mother is a registered document or unregistered.

3. whether the POA executed by your Grand Mother in favour of your Uncles is a registered document or unregistered.

4. what document is executed in favour of your Aunt by your uncle representing your Grand mother, whether such document is a registered document or unregistered document.

5. whether your grand father has any other properties ?

subhash (System administrator)     22 September 2010

Hello Rao Sir,

Thanks.

1) I am also living in this house in first floor since then years.

2) Property purchased by grand father but need to confirm it's registered or not.

3) Property comes in un-otherised area.  Also need to confirm it's regestered or not.

4) POA is executed by my uncle, need to confirm it's regestered or not.

5) My grand father having anceisty property in village.

Alos my uncle get railway job when grand father got expired through compensation ground. always my uncle trying to fight with us for any without reason and trying to get me off from house.

Regds

Subhash

REgds

Subhash

Dear Subhash,

You have not clearly answered to my querries No.3 to 5,  the property located in unathorised locality and if registrations are banned in such area, then never loose your possession of property. If you can clarify me in detail with regard to above querries.

subhash (System administrator)     22 September 2010

Hello Sir,

Can you tell me where i can confirm because my uncle never tell me about registered or not.

Regds

Subhash

Dear Subhash

Please obtain the information from the concerned sub-register

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register