Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     24 August 2017

Parties in writ petition

RESPECTED EXPERTS

ON account of serious personal reasons, I was compelled to file IN-PERSON WRIT PETITION BEFORE HONBLE HIGH COURT BOMBAY 1. Under articles 226 and 215 of Constitution of India for abusing procedures of high court, abusing procedures of all courts, suo-moto contempt of high court etc suddenly people are telling me that I NEED TO MAKE ''STATE OF MAHARASHTRA" as a FORMAL party in the writ petition..

please guide if "AMENDMENT OF WRIT PETITION" CAN BE ALLOWED AND IS IT COMPULSORY TO MAKE STATE OF MAHARASHTRA A PARALLEL PARTY IN WRIT PETITION ALSO CAN THIS AMENDMENT BE DONE THROUGH CHAMBER SUMMONS OR ONLY THROUGH A CIVIL APPLICATION PLEASE ASSIST ME 

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 August 2017

Take help from Mumbai high court practicing lawyers.

Lahul Hazorica (LAWYER / PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR/ DATA ANNALIST)     24 August 2017

Talk to a local lawyer. In my view as your matter is related to court which comes under the law ministry, you shall have to include the state as a party.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 August 2017

File an IA u/o 6 rule 17 r/with order 1 rule 10 r/w section 151 CPC for amending the petition and for making state as party.

File an IA u/o 6 rule 17 r/with order 1 rule 10 r/w section 151 CPC for amending the petition and for making state as party.

Divya (nil)     25 August 2017

Respected Mr. Siddharth

Thankyou extremely for your guidance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register