Upgrad LLM

parties changed the documents in courts

My attorney is contesting a case with one predecessor owner of the land and he has submitted some forged documents in the court on my behalf that I have released my rights and executed some Release doc and PoA. When I got to know abt this I sent notice to him which he did not reply, then I sent complain to police. He then got those 2 documents changed from the court files and changed the "list of documents" page also which clearly show overwritings. As he has not mentioned that doc in his plaint, it did not need any change.

Now when I got the new certified copies, I am surprised to know the change. How this can happen in courts.
Please suuggest where should I file complains for this fraud, in court or in police?


Lawyer at Supreme Court of India

Dear, Against the court staff as well I mean alhmed ... Send a complaint to the district judge mentioning the state of affairs and the insecurity of the documents in the hands of the staff.. Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450


file a complaint before the presiding officer of the court. If he finds primafacie evidence of forgery, he will refer the complaint to the magistrate of competent jurisdiction for prosecution. 


I Agree with above experts.


If you have evidence to prove your allegations, you may move a petition before the same court giving the details of the mishaps and the irregularities, also you can lodge a complaint against the said advocate with the local bar association giving the details of the fraudulent activities he did against your interests.  You will certainly get some relief from any side.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x