Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parakala Madhukar Goud   17 April 2018

Partially gave settlement and Not Giving PF

dear all,

My name is P.Madhukar, I worked for a company during the period 25/06/2015 to 28/02/2017.
during my period I haven't received leave encashment , bonus. In final settlement I got only salary due and claims. will I get the balance dues from them. I served for the company for 20 months. First one year they treated as probation period.But later I submitted appraisal form. But they are telling that they haven't received any appraisal form. But I filled and signed that form in the presence of Manager.

For PF withdrawal, My company manager said that after u get settlement only, u have to apply PF. for that I send them all required documents in August 2017. I haven't received any reply from company till December 2017. I send a mail to company about the benefits which I have to get like ariers, bonus, leave encashment, and PF in December 2017. At that time they gave UAN & PF numbers. But I went to PF office and enquired about the amount in PF account. But the result is "" No record is found with this PF number"". From there, they lagged the discussion and finally company said that we haven't received any forms like appraisal and PF form. and moreover they are telling to send again the required documents for PF withdrawal. and they are not talking about areies, bonus ,leave encashment.

please any one tell me,Now what I have to do.

Learning

1 Replies

Siddharth Jain   17 April 2018

you'll have to serve a legal notice through an advocate to your employer stating your grievances, and if they do not adhere within 15 days of receiving the legal notice, you can avail the legal remedies available to you.
For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register